The Australian National University is a well-known university located in the capital on Australia, Canberra. The university’s strategic plan reflects its priorities and the responsibilities for the nation and the world. It focuses more on research, education and excellence to make sure that their graduates are fully ready for the complex modern challenges.
The ANU chancellor International Scholarship is an opportunity for students from all over the world to pursue their undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate degree program in Australia.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Number Of Scholarships:
The Australian National University will be offering 200 ANU chancellor’s International Scholarship in 2021.
There are different numbers of scholarships and rewarding money, based on the region:
- For undergraduate International applicants: $25,000
- For postgraduate international applicant: $15,000
- For South Asia Region students: $25,000
- For South-East Asia region students: $25,000
- For the Middle East and Africa Region students: $25,000
- For students who completed international baccalaureate: $20,000
- International students, weather if they live in Australia or not.
- Applicants need to have good academic performance.
- Applicants must have an admission letter from the ANU.
- If the applicants wish to apply for the IB scholarships category they must have completed an IB.
- To apply for the undergraduate degree program, candidates must have a high school certificate.
- To apply for the master’s program, applicants need to have a bachelor degree, and a master degree if they aim to apply for a Ph.D. Degree program.
- Candidates need to have good communication skills and mental health.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application for the Chancellor Scholarship in ANU, if you meet the eligibility requirements you’ll be automatically considered for the awards.
- 16 November.
For more details check the official website. You can apply here: https://www.anu.edu.au/study/apply