The Presidential Scholarship is a prestigious and highly competitive merit-based scholarship offered by Boston University in the United States. This scholarship is awarded to outstanding incoming freshmen who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements, leadership skills, and a commitment to community service, it covers full tuition fees for four years of undergraduate study.
The 2023 Presidential Scholarships at Boston University in the United States offer an extraordinary chance for academically outstanding students to shine. This scholarship provides a platform for students to refine their abilities and cultivate the essential qualities required for meaningful participation in global collaboration.
Boston University is dedicated to recognizing and supporting individuals who may encounter obstacles in pursuing their academic dreams. Boston University’s undergraduate scholarship programs empower students by providing them with valuable professional skills and the expertise needed to thrive in a highly competitive job market.
- Host University: Bonston University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 2,500$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: December 1th, 2023
The Presidential Scholarship is open for international students (Undergraduate level), in the fields of: Health & Rehabilitation Sciences, Communication, Arts & Sciences, Engineering, Fine Arts, Business, General Studies, Global Studies, Administration, and Education & Human Development at the Bonston University, USA.
- Receiving the esteemed Boston University Presidential Scholarship is a prestigious distinction and a special opportunity that comes with a host of benefits.
- International undergraduate students who are granted this scholarship receive a substantial amount of $25,000 per academic year.
- This scholarship offers substantial financial assistance to deserving students as they pursue their undergraduate studies at Boston University.
In order to be eligible for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants are encouraged to be among the top 5% of their high school class to maximize their chances of acceptance.
- Active involvement in extracurricular pursuits such as sports, leadership positions, and community service is advantageous in the selection process.
- International students are advised to aim for SAT scores exceeding 1500 and ACT scores surpassing 33.
- Demonstrating exceptional achievements in extracurricular activities within their school and community is highly regarded.
- A solid academic track record is crucial in order to be considered for this scholarship.
Applicants for the Presidential Scholarship will typically be required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Academic transcripts: Official transcripts from all secondary schools attended;
- Standardized test scores: This may include SAT or ACT scores, as required by Boston University;
- Recommendation letters: Usually, applicants are required to submit letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other individuals who can speak to their academic abilities and character;
- Personal statement or essay: Applicants may be asked to provide a personal statement or essay that highlights their achievements, goals, and commitment to leadership and community service.
In addition to the scholarship-specific requirements, applicants must also meet the general admissions requirements of Boston University. This typically includes completing the application for admission, paying the application fee, and submitting any additional documents or information requested by the university.
As Boston University is located in the United States, applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. This can be done by submitting official test scores from recognized English language proficiency exams such as the TOEFL or IELTS. Minimum score requirements may apply, and it is advisable to refer to the official Boston University website for detailed information regarding language conditions and exemptions.
For more information visit the official website: “https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/scholarships-financial-aid/first-year-merit/presidential/”