Being a genuinely public international university, Charles Darwin University (CDU) has earned a growing recognition for being one of Australia’s leading universities in education and training.
The university offers a wide selection of courses for Bachelors and Masters using different teaching techniques such as seminars, lectures and tutorials, presentations, laboratory practicals, intensive workshops and fieldwork.
The university’s staff, academic and research activities are highly valued around the world. Students are supported by a professional team of skilled experts. The consistent and close relationship between teachers and students encourages educational achievement with small sized classes and a significant high level of interaction.
The university’s academic standards are internationally renowned, and graduates are highly respected and in demand, and provides financial aid for international students to help them and give them the opportunity to study in Australia.
- Host University: Charles Darwin University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 7,500$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open;
The Destination Australia Funding Scholarship is now available for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and International Students to have to opportunity to pursue their studies at the Charles Darwin University, Australia.
At Charles Darwin University, students can experience the advantages of being able to accommodate reduced class sizes and study both online and on-campus, which will assist them in every dimension of their Australian living and studying experience.
The scholarship provides $7,500 of the successful applicant’s tuition fees.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to:
- Applicants must have an academic offer from the CDU to complete a university-level program at the university;
- Applicants are required to possess a minimum of a high school diploma and a satisfactory academic background.
- Applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the Charles Darwin University;
- Students will be contacted by e-mail by the university to confirm the scholarship application and, if accepted, will receive the confirmation and the details of their scholarship.
- Required support documents: Applicants will be required to present a transcript or certificate, a passport, a resume and evidence of language abilities.
- Language Conditions: International applicants must demonstrate their English language skills by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test to study in Australia.