Fairleigh Dickinson University is a private institution located in New Jersey, USA. The institution is ranked #32 in Best Colleges for Veterans, #35 in Best Undergraduate Teaching and #56 in Regional Universities North.
The University was founded in 1942 and has over 8,590 undergraduate enrollments. The acceptance rate of the university is 87%, and this means that the admissions is selective.
Studying at the Fairleigh Dickinson University is 48% more expensive than the national average college tuition and 90% more expensive than the average New Jersey tuition.
But don’t worry, the Fairleigh Dickinson University offers many scholarships for international students. The scholarships are generally based on academic excellence and test scores and vary according to the selected program.
- Deadline: 1 Dec 2020/1 July 2021 (Annual).
- Course starts: Spring/Fall 2021 .
- Country: USA.
- City: New Jersey.
- Host Institution: Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Level of study: Bachelors/Masters Degree.
Fairleigh Dickinson University offers a scholarship for international students who wish to apply for a Bachelors or Masters Degree at any subject.
The offered awards are range from $27,000 to $32,000 per year for undergraduate studies. and from $1,000 to $10,000 per year for the FDU International Graduate Scholarship.
The scholarships are renewable to up to 4 years.
- In general, the selection for the scholarships is based on academic excellence and test scores.
- Candidates must first submit a complete FDU course application in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only renewed if students maintain continued full-time enrollment, a good GPA, and staying in good standing at FDU.
How to apply:
Candidates will automatically be considered for scholarships after submitting the application and all needed documents.
The application deadline for Spring Semester 2021 entry is 1 December 2020, and that for Fall 2021 entry, is 1 July 2021.