The LeBow College of Business, commonly known as Drexel LeBow, is the college of business at Drexel University located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As a leader in Experiential Based Education, the college has developed significant connections to industry via the Dornsife Office of Experiential Learning and the Drexel Solutions Institute, which provide innovative curriculum, talent, and R&D partnerships that build on Drexel’s 100-year history as a pioneer in industry-based education.
LeBow College of Business Drexel University has a strong dedication through innovative outreach to help create the foundations for the advancement of entrepreneurship and business education through innovative external partnerships. With more than 60 graduate level concentrations in the university’s fields of study, learners have the ability to individualize their studies. LeBow college offers a variety of program of study minors in accounting, sports administration, business analytics, economic data analysis, operations research, sports management, sustainable operations management, and taxation.
- Host University: Le Bow College of Business Drexel University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Master, MBA level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects available: Logistics, Economics, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing and Business Administration;
- Application Deadline: January 15th, 2022.
The MS and MBA Scholarships are available for National and International Students who wish to continue their studies in Masters and MBA programs in the fields of: Business Administration, Logistics, Marketing, Economics, Finance, and Supply chain, at the LeBow College of Business Drexel University, USA.
TheBow College of Business Drexel University will award the scholarship as follows:
- Supports 50% of the cost of tuition, not including registration fees;
- Cannot be accumulated along with additional scholarships, reductions or financial support provided by Drexel;
- Award winners cannot proceed to a PhD program until they have completed the qualifying master’s program;
- Applicable throughout the entire lifetime of the accredited postgraduate program, to a maximum of 36 months after the first acceptance or registration period;
- Any terms that are completed later than 36 months will be billed at the full tuition rate.
In order to be academically considered for admission, candidates are required to be Graduate students in the LeBow College of Business Drexel University program.
It is necessary for all applicants to access the university’s portal and apply for admission. The selection of scholarships will be determined on the basis of academic performance and application.
The following documents are needed to be presented to the university:
- Transcripts of records,
- Recommendation letter,
- Curriculum vitae,
It is required that candidates hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college. An average GMAT score of 570 or higher or a combined GRE score of 310 or higher is recommended.
Conditions of Language:
The following English language proficiency test scores are required of each of the participating scholars:
- Duolingo: 115,
- ILETS: 6.5,
- TOEFL IBT: 79.
Please visit the official website for more information: