McGill University is a prestigious public research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and it is one of the oldest universities in Canada that has a rich history of academic excellence and innovation.
The university is known for its diverse and vibrant community of students, faculty, and staff from around the globe. With over 30,000 students from over 150 countries, McGill offers a multicultural and inclusive environment that fosters intellectual growth and cross-cultural understanding.
As a leading institution of higher education, McGill University offers students a wide range of extracurricular activities, including sports teams, clubs, and cultural events. Students can engage in academic societies, community service initiatives, and student-run organizations to enhance their personal and professional development.
The university is renowned for its research and innovation. It is a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU) and attracts top-notch researchers and scholars from around the world. McGill’s research strengths span across various fields, including health sciences, engineering, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and more. The university is committed to conducting groundbreaking research that addresses global challenges and contributes to the advancement of knowledge.
- Host University: McGill University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Masters Students;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: August 24th, 2023.
The Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarships are available for International Masters Students in all fields at the McGill University, Canada.
The advantages of the scholarship include:
- Complete financial coverage for the candidate’s education, relieving significant financial burden.
- The chance to enroll in a highly regarded university and pursue an advanced degree or professional studies, opening doors to enhanced career prospects.
- The opportunity to join a community of exceptional individuals who uphold values of excellence, hard work, service, lifelong learning, and making meaningful contributions to society.
- Access to resources and assistance to foster the candidate’s leadership abilities, entrepreneurial mindset, and engagement with the community.
- Exposure to diverse perspectives and collaboration with individuals from various backgrounds, expanding the candidate’s horizons and stimulating intellectual curiosity.
- Being awarded a scholarship from McGill, a prestigious and highly regarded university, carries immense prestige and recognition, providing candidates with a distinct advantage in shaping their future career trajectories.
To qualify for the scholarship’s 2024 cohort, applicants must fulfill ONE of the following conditions:
- They are currently enrolled as students and expected to obtain their first bachelor’s degree by August 2024.
- They have completed their first bachelor’s degree within the last five years, starting from January 2018 onwards.
- They earned their first bachelor’s degree over five years ago, and as of 2023, they are 30 years old or younger.
Additionally, applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements for admission into a master’s program at McGill University.
It is advisable to submit your application early. The application for the McCall MacBain Scholarship, specifically for Summer/Fall 2024 admission, will be accessible online from June to September 2023. It is important to note that this application process is distinct from McGill University admissions. Additionally, two reference forms must be completed as part of the application requirements.
For more information, please visit the University’s Official Website: https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/resources/