McMaster International Award Of Excellence – USA
The University of Southern Maine is founded as a public institution and contains campuses in different States like Portland, Gorham and Lewiston in the US state of Maine.
It has been formally constituted into two independent state universities, the Gorham Normal School and the University of Maine at Portland. Both universities had been united in 1970 in order to assist in the rationalization of Maine’s public university education system and finally developed with the inclusion of the Lewiston campus in 1988.
McMaster International Scholarship of Excellence at the University of Southern Main in United States of America is now available for International and Undergraduate Students in all domains.
- Host University: University of Southern Main;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 2,000$ – 5,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is Open;
The University of Southern Maine awards scholarships are distributed according to three parts:
- USM Award: 2,000$ annually;
- Dirigo Award: 3,500$ annually;
- President’s Award: 5,000$ annually.
- Student’s will be accepted if they are from outside USA;
- The Scholarship is opened in all fields provided by the University of Southern Main;
- Student’s need to be in High school students entering a Level 1 program that is currently offered to national and international students;
- A final entrance grade in the top 10% of the faculty.
- Required support documents: Students who are actually in high school at a Canadian institution affiliated with a province where academic statements are government-issued (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan) should ask their high school to supply the university administration with full academic records, which include their final scores for the first semester of Grade 12 and a list of all courses taken for the whole year.
- Conditions of Admission: Applicants are required to successfully pass the admission process of the university of the selected program.
- Linguistic Qualification: Depending on the university’s discretion, applicants can be excused from McMaster’s English language evaluation process if they have one of the conditions listed below:
- Have been a full-time university student (non-ESL) enrolled in an authorized high school or accredited college in an Anglophone nation for a period of no less than four years directly before the date on which the student is expected to enter McMaster.
Check the official website for more detailed information: