Seaver College is an undergraduate school that belong to the Pepperdine University, California.
Pepperdine University is a private University of research having its primary campus near Malibu, California. The University includes an undergraduate school (Seaver College) and four graduate schools: the Caruso School of Law, the Graduate School of Education and Psychology, the Graziadio Business School and the School of Public Policy.
Seaver College is generally recognized as one of the highest rated universities in California and the U.S. The College offers a wide range of undergraduate programs as well as large selection of teaching certificates and diplomas.
At Seaver College, students have the opportunity to pursue goals that match their personal skills and interests while studying.
Seaver College is inviting international students to apply for the Seaver College International Scholarship for 2021/2022.
- Host University: Pepperdine University.
- Host Country: United States of America.
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Worth: 1,500$.
- Number of Awards: Not known.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2020.
This Scholarship is offered for International Students and sponsored by Seaver College, University of Pepperdine.
Both domestic and international students enrolled in an educational program at Seaver College can benefit from an award of 1,500$.
To be admitted, the candidates must met the requirements listed below:
- Domestic and international students can both apply for the scholarship.
- The award is available for undergraduate programs available in Seaver College, USA.
- Candidates have to be enrolled in a full-time program at Seaver College.
- Students are required to have good level in English language.
- Students must have:
- High school GPA: 3.64-3.97 (unweighted);
- AMP transfer: 3.52-3.94 (unweighted);
- Total SAT: 1300-1450;
- ACT Composite : 28-32;
- TOEFL IBT: 100-109.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, students should check that they meet the conditions of eligibility and then complete the application form.
Official GED or CHSPE records showing a pass-point are to be presented. In order to obtain a passing grade, formal documentation must be included showing the program of study followed and the grades obtained;
To be admitted, candidates should be a high school graduate and have an academic record of excellent academic achievement.