The university of the people is the first non-profit, accredited, online, tuition-free American university in the world that provides undergraduate and graduate degrees. The university follows a traditional American university model and is accredited by the distance education accrediting commission. Moreover, the university includes prestigious academics from Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Oxford, UC Berkeley, Georgetown, and more.
Field Of Study:
Masters of Business Administration(MBA), Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Master of Education (M.Ed.), Associate’s Degree in Health Science.
2 years from Master’s degree programs and 4 years for a bachelor’s degree.
– The Federal Republic of Germany Scholarship: for Syrian applicants and living in Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey, or Jordan. This scholarship covers course assessment payment for an undergraduate degree.
– The International Baccalaureate M.Ed. Scholarship.
– For Applicants who already hold a Bachelor’s Degree and want to pursue a Master’s Degree in Education. This scholarship covers course assessment fees for a Master’s Degree in Education.
– U.S. Embassy in Burkina Faso Scholarship: for Applicants living in Burkina Faso. This scholarship covers course assessment fees for an Associate’s Degree.
– Simone Biles Legacy Scholarship Fund: offered to all degree-seeking students, with priority for applicants who have been in foster care. The scholarship is for bachelor’s degrees and associate students.
– Bottari Women’s Scholarship Fund: offered to Brazilian, female, associate degreeseeking candidates. The scholarship covers up to 10 Exam Processing Fees.
– Emergency Refugee Assistance Scholarship Fund: for refugees and asylum seekers. The scholarship covers up to 10 Exam Processing Fees.
– Foundation Hoffmann Scholarship: for Degree-Seeking students who were awarded a Foundation Hoffmann Scholarship. The scholarship is for associate’s degree students and covers up to 10 Exam Processing Fees.
– Gabriel and Marci Hawawini Scholarship Fund: for students who are seeking a degree and were already awarded a Hawawini Scholarship. It covers up to 10 Exam Processing Fee.
– Gutwirth Foundation Scholarship Fund: offered to Foundation and Degree-Seeking students who are born or living in Israel or Palestine. The scholarship is only for associate’s degree students and covers the funding for up to the 20 Exam Processing Fees necessary for an associate’s degree.
– Small Giants Scholarship Fund for Refugees: for students who are refugees or living in Israel and asylum seekers and who are as well degree Seeking. The scholarship provides funding for up to 20 exam processing fees and is only offered to associate’s degree students.
– Uopeople General Scholarship Fund: for Degree-Seeking students studying for an associate’s degree who are not awarded or eligible for a dedicated scholarship. The scholarship covers up to 10 Exam Processing Fees.
– Vietnamese Scholarship Fund: provided to Foundations and Degree-Seeking students studying for an associate’s degree who are residing in Vietnam. The scholarship is renewable and provides funding for up to 10 Exam Processing Fees.
How To Apply:
The application for the Tuition-Free Degrees at the University of the People is done online, to get more information you need to visit the official website of the scholarship: https://uopeople.edu/tuition-free/our-scholarships/