University of Glasgow Scholarship – Scotland
The University of Glasgow is the fourth ancient university in the UK and one of the 100 best universities in the world. Every year, the university welcomes international students from all over the world, and offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs to choose from.
International students have now the chance to benefit from the undergraduate excellence scholarships for the academic year 2021 offered by the University of Glasgow. These scholarships are dedicated to outstanding students coming from around the globe who desire to continue their studies at the university.
- Host University: University of Glasgow;
- Host country: Scotland;
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Fixed Funding;
- Countries Eligibility: International students;
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021.
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount of £5,000 annually but students will need to maintain satisfactory progress for consecutive years of study.
Eligible study programs:
- Human Biology[BSc/MSci]
- History of Art[MA]
- Human Biology & Nutrition[BSc]
- International Relations[MA(SocSci)]
- Mechanical Design Engineering[BEng/MEng]
- Mechanical Engineering[BEng/MEng]
- Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics[BEng/MEng]
- Molecular & Cellular Biology (with Biotechnology)[BSc/MSci]
- Marine & Freshwater Biology[BSc/MSci]
- Molecular & Cellular Biology[BSc/MSci]
- Molecular & Cellular Biology (with Plant Science)[BSc/MSci]
- Physics with Astrophysics[BSc/MSci]
- Physics / Theoretical Physics[BSc/MSci]
- Quantitative Methods[MA(SocSci)]
- Physiology & Sports Science[BSc/MSci]
- Physiology, Sports Science & Nutrition[BSc/MSci]
- Scots Law[LLB]
- Scots Law (graduate entry)[LLB]
- Scottish History[MA/MA(SocSci)]
- Scottish Literature[MA]
- Social & Public Policy[MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)]
- Software Engineering[BSc/MSci]
- Theatre Studies[MA]
- Theology & Religious Studies[BD/MA]
Mauritius, Mexico, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan,Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of Costa Rica, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Mauritania, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica,Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia,Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, , Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea SouthKosovo, KuwaitK, yrgysta, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Monaco, Mongolia San Marino, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Montenegro, Morocco, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti Russia, Rwanda, Samoa,Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Moldova, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan,Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine,Thailand, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, ColombiaTogo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Applicant must be an international student coming from one of the eligible countries and liable for international fees.
- Apply to one of the eligible undergraduate study programs and be admitted.
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record and achieving A level or its local equivalent in the following programs:
- Programme A Levels International Baccalaureate
- All programmes within the College of Arts ABB 34
- All programmes with the College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences (excluding Medicine, Dentistry & Veterinary Medicine) ABB 34
- School of Chemistry ABB 34
- School of Geographical & Earth Sciences ABB 34
- School of Education ABB 34
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies ABB 34
- School of Social & Political Sciences ABB 34
- Adam Smith Business School (excluding BAcc Accounting & Finance) AAB 36
- School of Mathematics & Statistics AAB 36
- School of Physics & Astronomy AAB 36
- School of Psychology AAB 36
- James Watt School of Engineering AAA 38
- School of Computing Science scholarship offer only automatic for students applying before 15th January 2021 AAA 38 School of Law AAA 39
- BAcc Accounting & Finance A*AA 39
There exist no other application form for this scholarship. Students who hold an offer of a place for an undergraduate study program will be directly assessed for the grant based on their academic excellence.