The University of Surrey is a public research college situated in the southeast of England. It is known by its outstanding teaching programs and practical learning to help students develop their skill and knowledge for a bright future.
The University has a partnership with more than 2,300 organisations worldwide such as such as Boeing, Morgan Stanley and IBM, in order to prepare students for the working world. Its courses are designed to put students’ skills into practice to undergo a real working environment in their undergraduate study.
University of Surrey have three faculties:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
The following scholarship is offered for womem from all over the world.
- Deadline: 1 Nov 2020 (annual).
- Country: UK.
- City: Guildford.
- Host Institution: Surrey Business School.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Course starts: October 2020.
- Level of study: Masters degree. MBA and Executive MBA.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
These scholarships in Leadership are offered to talented international female students by the University of Surrey. The scholarships cover from 10% to 50% of the total tuition fee.
Applicants must eaither apply to 1 year Full-time Executive MBA course or 2 years part-time Executive MBA course.
Candidates should demonstrate their ability to contribute in business and help other female candidates in the future.
- The scholarship is only for female candidates that have a lower second-class degree or equivalent.
- UK, EU or overseas students are elligible.
- Candidates should be interested in developing their skill to lead creation and succeed in the rapidly evolving world.
- English language requirements (IELTS or equivalent).
- Other qualifications may be considered.
How to apply:
Once students apply to the MBA, they will automatically be considered for the scholarship with no further application.
Nevertheless, candidates must apply for the MBA by 1 November 2020. Keep in mind that those who apply early in the admissions round may therefore have a greater chance of being selected to receive the scholarship award.