Federation University Australia was started as a modernized and advanced university offering higher and professional education of excellent academic and professional quality through a national and international system of university campuses. The university has a remarkable record of achievement since 1870, which makes it as Australia’s third oldest institution of higher education.
The university has more than 150 academic programs in a wide variety of disciplines, with a special emphasis on learning for industry. Programs are available at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, along with complementary career programs to support students in completing English entrance qualifications, and continuing professional development options.
The Federation University ranks as one of the top 2% of universities in the world for education by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, as well as first in Australia for educational achievement by the Good Universities Guide 2021.
Students can choose the smaller medium class sizes in the region, with highly professional and qualified faculty and staff. In addition, many have experience teaching abroad and are able to effectively impart knowledge and expertise to students from all walks of life.
The Scholarship Food Agility CRC PhD – Federation University Australia is available to national and international students. The fellowship is for one or more PhD programs in the area of food and agricultural sciences offered at Federation University Australia.
Candidates with exceptional academic backgrounds are invited to apply for the CRC Food Agility Scholarship. This award is funded by the Food Agility Cooperative Research Center.
- Host University: Federation University Australia;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000$ – 35,000$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects available: Agriculture and Food Sciences;
- Application Deadline: September 01 to October 01 every year.
The university offers an award, which involves an allocation of $35,000 annually for 3 years, sustained by an annual support fund up to $10,000 each year.
To be admitted, the candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Successful graduation with an undergraduate degree and a complementary degree with an honours grade that is marked first or second place and that involves a PhD diploma or thesis showing the capacity to pursue research at the PhD degree level;
- Achievement of a master’s degree by research involving a thesis, proving the potential to pursue research at the PhD degree level;
- The present Masters of the Federation University of Australia by research student having enough academic ability to apply for a PhD, which is available through a regular application confirmation process ;
- Honourable admission, for candidates graduating from a master’s degree with academic qualifications or with professional experience.
- To be accepted, candidates must first apply for a PhD or Master’s degree program at the university. Then complete apply for the scholarship.
- Required documents: Certificate of past academic record, passport and other documents required by the university.
- Language Policy: Candidates need to prove that English is the language required by the university.