Classified among the top 100 in the world from the prestigious Group of Eight, Monash University is Australia’s biggest university. It is called after Sir John Monash, motivated by his passion to see his students graduate with a stronger commitment to their goals and the ability and self-confidence to make a difference.
In less than 60 years, the institution has developed into a powerful education and research center, reaching out to four different continents and engaged in meeting the challenges of modern times.
The university’s efforts are having a global effect, making a difference around the world, from helping deliver safe drinking water to African villages to developing new life-saving medications.
Each academic program has an international orientation, providing students with a unique opportunity to study on worldwide topics, engage in programs of study exchange programs and study with students from various cultural communities. Monash University helps students become ready for the world economy, and they can begin their studies in Australia and pursue their education in Italy, Malaysia, India, China, or at one of our 100 partner universities around the world.
Monash University’s Elite Student Performer International Scholarship is now available to undergraduate, postgraduate, and international students in sports and arts.
This scholarship is designed to help and support students at a national or higher academic standing. They are expected to participate in competitions and activities organized by the university.
- Host University: Monash University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Postgraduate, Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 100$ – 1,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Arts and Sports;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
A limited selection of the following two different forms of financial support is offered annually. Program members can apply but not all applications will be accepted:
- Elite Student Scholarship: Allows a student to participate in a major international and representative conference or event. A $100 to $1,000 award may be granted to help students travel and assist in covering other expenses related to the event.
- Global University Travel Scholarship: A Global University Travel Scholarship is awarded to help finance a student from Monash University to participate as a representative of Monash University and their nation in an international university athletic or performance event including the World University Games, World University Championships, World University League, or a regional university sports league or athletic union competition.
- Begin or pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash College;
- Participate in a casual sport, entertainment or other similar activity, as approved by the Monash team;
- Students should participate in competitions in their chosen event on a regular basis, at the national level or higher;
- Present students and their previous achievements within the chosen field of study.
To be eligible to apply for this program, students need to be accepted for an undergraduate or graduate degree at Monash University. Applicants need to apply online to TeamMONASH through the Elite Student Performer Program.