Stanford University takes pride in its wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, covering a diverse array of fields and comprising seven renowned schools.
These distinguished institutions include the School of Humanities and Sciences, the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Business, the School of Medicine, the School of Law, the School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences, and the School of Education. Encouraging a blend of academic excellence and cross-disciplinary collaboration, each school inspires students to explore a vast spectrum of subjects.
By adopting this approach, the university has gained global acclaim for groundbreaking research undertaken by both its faculty and students across domains such as science, technology, engineering, humanities, social sciences, medicine, and business. Notably, Stanford houses numerous research centers and institutes that play a pivotal role in nurturing collaborative endeavors across various disciplines.
- Host University: Stanford University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Masters, MBA, MBBS, PhD Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: Engineering, Medicine Biosciences, Humanities and Sciences, Business, Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences, Education, and Law.
- Application Deadline: October 11th, 2023.
Currently, the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship provides an inclusive opportunity for international students who aspire to pursue Masters, MBA, MBBS, and PhD degrees across various fields at Stanford University, located in the United States.
This esteemed scholarship program encompasses a broad range of disciplines, including Engineering, Medicine Biosciences, Humanities and Sciences, Business, Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences, Education, and Law, with the aim of empowering talented individuals from around the globe.
With around 100 fully funded awards available, the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship serves as a significant financial support system, enabling scholars to dedicate themselves wholly to their academic endeavors.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship represents an exceptional fully funded option tailored specifically for international students aspiring to study in the United States. As a pivotal component of the Knight-Hennessy initiative, this scholarship operates within the framework of the Stanford University Scholarship Program, providing comprehensive financial support to address various essential expenses. This encompassing assistance comprises the following benefits:
Full coverage of tuition fees, aligned with the standard level of enrollment in the respective department.
A generous stipend that takes care of living costs and academic expenses, encompassing accommodation, meals, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, as well as reasonable personal expenses.
A dedicated travel stipend specifically designed to cover the costs of an economy-class ticket for an annual round-trip to and from Stanford University.
To be eligible for the prestigious Knight-Hennessy Scholarship, candidates must meet specific criteria. Here’s a restated version of the requirements:
- Open to All Nationalities: The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program welcomes applications from individuals of any country.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Field: Applicants must have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline.
- Degree Completion in 2017 or Later: Prospective candidates should have obtained their bachelor’s or master’s degree in 2017 or a subsequent year.
- Current College Students: Students currently pursuing their first/bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply as long as they will have completed their degree before enrolling as a graduate student at Stanford.
- Graduate Degree Holders: Individuals who already hold a graduate degree can apply for the scholarship in 2024 if they obtained their first/bachelor’s degree in 2017 or later.
- English Proficiency Exams Not Required: Applicants who have earned or will earn a degree from a university where English is the sole language of instruction are not required to submit English proficiency exam results.
The Stanford University Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023-2024 adopts a fully online application process. To begin, please access the designated link and proceed with creating your account. After successful registration, you will be granted access to the online application portal, facilitating a smooth initiation of the application procedure.
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/program-overview/funding