Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It is ranked regularly among the top 2% of universities in the world, and in the top 10 in Australia. The university provides several undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students, and it is well known for its first-class facilities, interdisciplinary research, teaching, as well as its highly skilled graduates.
The university is also known by offering support and exceptional scholarships for international students, to give them the chance to continu their academic studies in Australia.
Macquarie University is currently offering the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, which is a highly competitive scholarship, to recognize academic excellence for international students.
Find out below more details about the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Information:
- Host Country: Australia.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award: AUD $10,000.
- Number of Awards: Unknown.
- Nationality: All nationalities.
- Status: Open.
Eligible Study Areas:
- Science, technology and engineering and mathematics.
- Students must be from outside of Australia.
- The applicant must meet the academic and English requirements for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree at Macquarie University.
- Applicant must achieve a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Bachelor applications or a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications.
- Applicant must be accepted into a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree program at Macquarie University that will be commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- Applicant must be motivated, flexible, independent and good in communication.
- Enrol and start your course in accordance with your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Candidates must keep their enrolment throughout their course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standards units/academic year.
- Fulfil the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only but due to COVID-19, it’s available for students studying online and/or offshore.
- Students who are citizens of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia are not eligible.
- If a candidate withdraws from his/her program before completion, he/she may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded during his/her study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the grants and scholarships committee.
How To Apply for the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
Applicants must fill an online course application form, then they will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is necessary to submit the online scholarship application form. After that, students must fill out an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Application Deadline of Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
Visit the official website of the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, for more detailed information: