Monash University is a public research university, founded in 1958. It was named after general sir john Monash who contributed to almost every level of Australian life. It’s the oldest university in Victoria’s state and the largest university in Australia it has more than 50,000 undergraduates and over 22,000 graduate students.
The university is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight, ASAIHL and M8 Alliance of the Academic Health Center, national academies, and universities. It’s present in four continents and has over 100 international partners. The university aims to make a difference on global scales and impact all over the world.
Ph.D. Positions At Monash University For International Students:
• Ph.D. Scholarship in Ethical, Social, and Regulatory Issues in Advanced Prenatal Testing: This is a scholarship funded by Monash University Arts graduate research. This scholarship comes together with a research project on the social, regulatory, and ethical aspects of NIPT (non-invasive prenatal testing) to ameliorate the patient experience.
• Ph.D. Scholarship in Social Science – Indigenous environmental leadership: Monash University’s Faculty of Arts, in partnership with an Australia Research Council (ARC) funded project, is funding this scholarship program which is conducted by Dr. Julian Yates
• Australian Research Council (ARC) funded Ph.D. On modeling land-use induced travel demand with autonomous vehicles (avs): The chosen candidate will take part in this phd.
• Australian Research Council (ARC) funded Ph.D. On modeling the land-use impacts of autonomous cars: Ph.D. Students will work in pairs to survey design and data collection, they will also organize workshops with experts and collect secondary data.
• Ph.D. Scholarship in the Woodside Monash Energy Partnership (x3); This is a research partnership between Woodside energy and Monash University that aims to find energy solutions for a lower-carbon future.
• Ph.D. Scholarships in Health Economics: Successful candidates will get to join the research team at the Center of Health Economics.
• Ph.D. Research Opportunity – Insecure Work and Mental Health: This research will provide new policy evidence on how job insecurity impacts the mental health and wellbeing of workers, as well as their families and their communities.
• Ph.D. Research Opportunity – Economics of child health and cognitive development: This research will provide a better understanding of the early determinants of economic and health inequalities.
• Ph.D. Scholarship in Evaluating the Challenge of ‘Fake News’ and Other Misinformation: Funded by an Australian Research Council discovery project, this Ph.D. Researcher will be using qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate the “discourses of fake news.
• Ph.D. Research Opportunity – Economic Analysis of the Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: This scholarship’s goal is to give insight into the application of AI in healthcare and help to produce policy-relevant advice.
• Ph.D. Scholarship – Zema Energy Studies Scholarship: This is a prestigious Ph.D. Program that supports multidisciplinary research spanning Information Technology, Engineering, and business and Economics.