About the offer:
- Boston university is proposing a presidential scholarship to newly admitted freshmen students who prove an outstanding educational background, in addition to extracurricular and social distinction.
- University of Boston, USA
Degree/ area of study:
- Bachelor’s degree in any domain of study.
Amount of scholarships available:
- International students around the world.
Scholarship worth and inclusions:
- A sustainable $25,000 tuition scholarship is granted for over 4 years for any undergraduate degree, and in whatever field of study.
Candidates are to be internationals, mainly non-US citizens or non-US green card holders for Permanent Residence. International students are generally asked for an F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa to be able to study in the US. The Applicant is ought to have completed the equivalent of a US secondary school education, are GED recipients, or have finished a secondary school equivalency exam.
To be eligible for this opportunity excellence, and leadership are required, also to be part of the outstanding students of their school and community.
The student is not asked to write an essay or fill an application form. Students desiring to be taken into consideration for the Presidential Scholarship will have to submit their application course and credentials no more than 1 December 2020, in case of applying for Fall 2021.
As the information mentioned in this article is not enough, students are urged to visit the official website for more inquiries about how to apply for this award.
Link of the formal web page : https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/scholarships-financial-aid/first-year-merit/presidential/