Every year, The University of Lethbridge attracts over 8,700 students from all around the world to its campuses. It is one of Canada’s top-ranked universities offering more than 150 undergraduate and 60 graduate programs to meet the requirements of scientists and working professionals.
The university of Lethbridge pays special attention to experiential learning, co-op programmes and interdisciplinary research. It is devided into seven schools and faculties: Fine Arts, Arts & Science, Health Sciences, Education, Liberal Education, Management and Graduate Studies.
The university of Lethbridge can be the perfect choice for students who are looking for outstanding programs Affordable tuition rates, combined with friendly and secure environment and community.
More over, many scholarships and fellowships are provided for international students to help them study in canada. And the following fellowship is one of them.
The University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies Fellowship is a program dedicated to domestic and overseas students entering a full-time Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc), or Ph.D. thesis-based graduate program and who are newly admitted to their program in the calendar year in January, May, and September
- Host Country: Canada.
- Host Institution: University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies.
- Fellowship level: Full-time MA, MSc or PhD.
- Study Programs: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Science.
- Deadline: Saturday, May 15, 2021.
- Fellowship Value: the awardee will receive an award of $15, 000
- Eligible countries: International students.
- Candidates must be international students.
- The fellowship is only available for the following programs in the university: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Science.
- Candidates must own a bachelor’s degree certificate in the related domain (or equivalent).
- Candidates must own a MSc degree certificate degree certificate in the related domain (or equivalent).
- Candidates should demonstrate good English communication skills (speaking and writing), by providing proof of meeting the University’s minimum English language requirements.
- Academic record (minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for Ph.D.).
- Research record (CV).
- Applicants should be motivated and confident about how they will contribute in the chosen field of study.
- Applicants must be students entering a full-time Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc), or Ph.D. thesis-based graduate program in the University of Lethbridge.
How to Apply for the University of Lethbridge’s Fellowship:
Step 1: Interested candidates must first apply and get admitted to their chosen program at the University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies.
Step 2: Apply for this fellowship program online through the application portal of the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships, and bursary.
Check the official website for more details: