Western Oregon University International Cultural Service Scholarship (ICSP) 2021-2022
Founded in 1856 and located in Monmouth, Western Oregon University is a public university committed to strengthening communities and changing lives. It’s a mid-sized university with an enrolment of 5,445 students, 4,808 undergraduate students, and 637 graduate students.
About the Scholarship:
Oregon International Cultural Scholarship (ICSP) program is dedicated to International students with financial needs and a strong academic record.
The Western Oregon University Scholarship started admitting international students for the academic year 2020-2021. It accepts international students with leadership skills, an excellent academic record and exceptional need who wish to pursue their studies at the University of Oregon.
This program also includes cultural service components. The chosen candidates will receive tuition scholarship but in exchange, they will have to provide a minimum of 80 hours/academic year of cultural and educational service at the state of Oregon.
Western Oregon University Scholarship Benefits:
This scholarship offers selected student tuition fees waivers ranging from 0-15 non-resident academic credit/term. The scholarship value will remain the same for each year.
- Strong academic record.
- Great communication skills.
- Financial needs.
- Demonstrate performance as well as presentation skills.
- Students shouldn’t be U.S citizens, nor eligible to receive federal financial assistance.
- Experience in taking part in cultural services.
- Admitted to the University of Oregon or at least fulfilling the admission criteria of the university.
- The deadline for Western Oregon University International Cultural Service Scholarship is: March 2, 2021.