The University of Technology Sydney has been in existence since the founding of the New South Wales Institute of Technology in 1964.
The research university is in a partnership with the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Education (ASAIHL), the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the Australian Technology Network (ATN).
The University of Technology Sydney has over 210 Postgraduate and 130 undergraduate degree programs in different fields such as design, education, architecture, communication, commerce, engineering, international studies, IT, nursing, law, midwifery, pharmacy, science, and undergraduate courses.
It welcomes more than 46,190 students, over 15,450 of which are international students. The university also houses an outstanding team of more than 4,714 staff members. It has 256 existing transfer exchange partnerships that support high-quality programs with 185 universities in 43 countries around the world. It has 226,661 alumni worldwide.
The International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Funding at the University of Technology Sydney is available for international students. The fellowship offers the opportunity to attend one or more master’s programs in the public health services management area, offered at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Host University: University of Technology Sydney;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Master’s degree;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Public Health;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
- Applicants are required to be international students, not Australian or New Zealand residents or long-term citizens of Australia.
- Students are required to accept their offer which demands a deposit payment in accordance with the Offer Agreement, in respect of the Authorized University of Technology Sydney Schedule in the first two months after the date of receipt of the complete Offer Agreement, or before the application progress fee deadline;
- Applicants should not be in a position to receive complete financing for the costs of education for the studies provided at University of Technology Sydney;
- Candidates do not have to be registered in a multi-national UTS program;
- Students Cannot be a publicly funded student;
- Required Documents: Each candidate will need to present a statement of results – which contains copies of grades and academic results, information about any exemptions or disqualifications due to academic or other reasons, and relevant professional and work experience.
- Linguistic Qualifications: Applicants requesting this scholarship should be able to meet the English language requirements.
- The University of Technology Sydney would immediately consider all incoming international students submitting an application for a Master’s degree program at the University of Technology Sydney for this scholarship.
- No additional application or documentation is necessary beyond what is requested in the course application.