The Einstein Forum is a foundation under public law of the state of Brandenburg, which addresses the public with an innovative, international and multidisciplinary scientific program.
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation offer Albert Einstein fully funded Scholarships to outstanding young scientists from all around the world. Their main goal is to support young scholars to conduct scientific projects and acquire interdisciplinary work experience.
Those who will be chosen will get to stay in the Einsteinhaus in Caputh for five to six months, which is a house of significance in terms of both architecture history and science.
Award To Be Taken at:
- Universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin.
- May 15, 2022.
The scholarship holder will receive a grant of EUR 10,000 to cover living expenses and project expenses. The travel expenses are also incurred. The fellowship is awarded for just one project.
The Albert Einstein fellowship gives students the possibility to be accompanied with their families during the fellowship period. However, the fellowship will not cover their travel expenses.
About the Project:
In order to be admitted, the project must meet the following criteria:
- The proposed project should be different from your dissertation or thesis and it should be outside of any previous academic work (master’s theses, published essays, books…)
- The proposed project should be in english.
- You should prove and defend your project idea as original, interesting and doable.
Eligibility and Required Documents:
- Applicants’ age shouldn’t be more than 35 years old;
- A certified university diploma in humanities, social, or natural science subject is needed.
- Candidates should submit an english résumé and exposé of the chosen project for the scholarship, with two scientific references before May 15, 2021.
- Suggested project must be different from your dissertation or thesis.
- Two recommendation letters.
- No IELTS/TOEFL required for the application.
How to Apply:
The application for this scholarship is done online through the Einstein Forum official website.
The selection criteria is based on the scientific background of students, in addition to the originality, the peculiarity and originality of the project proposals.
Check the official website for more details: https://einsteinforum.de/about/fellowship/