The Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence in Abu Dhabi is a graduatelevel, research-based academic institution, that was established in 2019 as a part of the United Arab Emirates strategy for Artificial Intelligence 2031.
The university offers specialized degree programs in the field of Artificial intelligence for both domestic and international students, through that it aims to support the development, the advancement of scientific research and the use of artificial intelligence by providing Master of Science and Ph.D. programs that gives the students the chance and allow them to fulfill their intellectual potential.
In order to support international students who wish to pursue their studies at Mohamed Bin Zayed University, in the United Arab Emirates, the university provides an admission scholarship that covers the full tuition fee.
- Host University: Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates.
- Study Level: Masters and PhD.
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award.
- Scholarship Worth: 100% full tuition fee.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2021.
The Mohamed Bin Zayed University Admission Scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees.
- Monthly allowance.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Annual air ticket to home country.
- For MSc programs applicants must hold a bachelor of science or equivalent from a top-ranked university that’s accredited or recognized by the UAE MOE.
- For Ph.D. programs students must hold a master of Science or equivalent from a topranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE).
- A CGPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or higher is required, along with a complete degree certificates and transcripts in English.
- Applicants have to provide a valid proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT with a total score of 90 or higher or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5).
- Graduate Record Examination general score is a plus and will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants should also present a statement of purpose that explains their motivation for applying to the university, it must be a 500 to 1,000-word essay. This essay may include the applicant’s personal information and academic background as well as their goals, graduation plans, and chosen career.
- Ph.D. students will also be required to provide a research proposal of 3 to 5 pages where they will be summarizing the potential research project they are interested in working on. each applicant is expected through the research proposal to: justify clearly the research gap that he/she would like to fill in over the study courses, provide an overview of how he/she aims to investigate the research project, and the expected outcomes, and highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project.
How To Apply:
For this scholarship, applicants must first apply for one of the masters of science or Ph.D. programs offered by Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence and submit a complete application.
All admitted candidates on a full-time basis will be automatically considered for a full scholarship and will get the privilege to pursue their studies with an educational award.