The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong was established in 1986, it’s a dynamic platform that aims to promote Swedish as well as Swedish-related businesses and individuals’ interests.
Every year, Uppsala University offers a number of scholarships to fee-paying international students. These scholarships are available only for on-campus programs and programs that are mainly taught at Uppsala University.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarship programs to students who wish to enroll in a master’s or bachelor’s program that will start on 30 August 2021 at Uppsala University in Hong Kong.
- Host university: Uppsala University in Hong Kong.
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award.
- Scholarship level: Bachelor & Masters.
- Number of scholarships: Varies.
- Application deadline: February 1, 2021.
The benefits of the Scholarship Foundation of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong:
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce Scholarship covers the full cost or part of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University and does not cover living expenses.
Level of study: The scholarships are available for master’s or bachelor’s degree programs that will start on 30 August 2021 and are offered during the current admission round.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic talent and show motivation in being in an educational environment.
- Candidates can be awarded this scholarship for a bachelor or master’s degree program at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the program which they have ranked the highest of the programs they can choose at University Admissions).
- Applicants must have applied for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program before the University Admissions deadline.
- Applicants must fulfill the entry requirements for the study program they applied to. The application fee and the complete required supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
How to apply:
- In order to be considered for the Scholarship, students should be first admitted in an international Bachelor’s or Master’s program at Uppsala University between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021. Students should submit an application via the following website: universityadmissions.se.
- After submitting the application for a program, a personal application number of eight digits will be provided which will be needed to apply for the scholarship.
- After the completion of the application period for study programs, students can then apply for Uppsala university scholarships by submitting an online application form.
- Students will need to provide their personal information, the Bachelor’s or Master’s program they applied for as their first priority, and the application number that they got at universityadmissions.se.
- Additionally, applicants will be required to write a motivation letter of 350 words explaining why they should be awarded this scholarship.