Located in Netherlands, the University College Maastricht (UCM) is an internationally oriented, Liberal Arts and Sciences Honors College and one of the best young universities in the world. This school offers more than 150 different courses in the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Sciences for students, to build a strong academic profile that will give them the possibility to meet their future professional goals.
The University College Maastricht excels in high-quality research and multidisciplinary education model, as well as social engagement. Their unique programmes, educational innovation and honours programmes are great reasons to choose Maastricht University.
The University College Maastricht offers UCM Scholarships to 5 bachelor candidates who are motivated and who looks for a program that gives them the freedom to pursue their own aspiration.
About the UCM Scholarship:
The Scholarship is provided by Maastricht University, and is open for international students who want to persue an undergraduate programme at the same University in Netherlands.
The UCM programme makes sure that students learn to think academically and improve their fundamental knowledge of a large variety of academic competences and disciplines. As well as being able to master a specific academic field and become a self-reliant learner.
Career possibilities for UCM graduates in the Netherlands and abroad:
- management consultant
- government policy advisor
- assistant to an EU Commissioner
- think tank member
- industrial designer
- stock trader
- NGO project coordinator
- forensic psychologist
- theater programmer
- museum curator
- education innovator
- Applicants need to be accepted into the Liberal Arts & Science program of University College Maastricht for September intake.
- Highly qualified student, with financial problems from a country outside EU/EEA and who doesn’t have an EU/EEA passport.
- Not currently studying at the University College Maastricht.
UCM Scholarship Duration:
The University College Maastricht scholarship is granted for the duration of the bachelor’s program, which can go up to 36 months.
UCM Scholarship Value:
The following amounts can change for each academic year:
- Students will receive monthly €500 to cover living expenses.
- Scholarship covers health and liability insurance.
- €174 for visa application costs.
- Students will receive €10,900 to cover tuition fees.
- The University College Maastricht scholarship also covers the housing.
How To Apply for UCM Scholarship:
To apply for the University College Maastricht scholarship, the first thing an applicant should do is to register for the Liberal Arts & Science bachelor’s program at the UCM website, and then upload a filled out application form, official documentation of financial situation, and any other required document, in the category “apply for scholarship” in MYUM.
Register for UCM: Studielink.nl.
Upload the required documents: MyUM.
Deadline of UCM Scholarship:
- Application deadline for the scholarship is: January 5th, 2021.
- Candidates will be informed of the outcome in April 2021.
For more information, visit the official website of the UCM Scholarship: