The Hague University of Applied Sciences remains one of the applied sciences universities that were able to create unique academic programs that can teach students operate with trust and confidence in an increasingly fast evolving world.
An important feature of The Hague University of Applied Sciences is their internationalization. The university welcomes students from around the world to apply for Bachelor and Master Programs on any of the four campuses, including several others which are motivated by The Hague’s international reputation as a “city of peace and justice”.
At The Hague University of Applied Sciences, it is primordial to make sure that students, academic personnel and employees feel accepted, secure and valued. The university makes every effort to offer its international students the chance to follow a successful academic program at The Hague University of Applied Sciences (although this involves the creation of a personalized program) and to offer its teaching staff many opportunities for professionalization.
This Scholarship is offered by The Hague University of Applied Sciences for all International, Masters Students in all subjects.
- Host University: The Hague University of Applied Sciences;
- Host Country: Netherlands;
- Study Level: Master’s Degree;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000euros;
- Eligible Countries: International Students who are not citizen at Netherlands;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: March 31 of every year.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences gives a scholarship for international students. Annually, 3 one-off awards valued at 5,000 euros each are offered to future master students. The university is looking for bright, intelligent, skilled and challenging young students.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands is offering 3 Scholarships that are worth 5,000euros each.
- Coming out of the European Union ;
- Applying for the first time at the University of Applied Sciences in The Hague;
- Must be required to cover the totality of the institution’s costs for the course program;
- Never submitted an application for a scholarship before;
- Not previously have submitted an application for the Netherlands Scholarship ;
- Be accepted temporarily as a student by March 31 for the coming academic year ( also called a student job offer).
- Submit an application for the master’s program of the student’s interest through the online application process;
- Applicants are required to prepare an essay in English, of 950 to 1100 words, which describes the reasons and ways in which they can help make a difference in the multi-national and multi-cultural community of The Hague University of Applied Sciences and explain the program of their interest. Be sure to check the university’s essay submission instructions and evaluation process details listed further down before beginning to write;
- Applicants must apply by sending their essays by email to [email protected]. Be sure to indicate their name and their student number in the essay. Make sure to include the WCTS and student number in the subject line of the email.