The UE “University of Europe for Applied Sciences” is a private university for-profit in Germany that educates future designers and decision-makers in the fields of Business, Media & Event, Sports, and Art & Design. Its main campus and administrative headquarters is located in Iserlohn and two further campuses are located in Berlin and Hamburg.
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences was established in 2017 as the University of Applied Sciences Europe, by a merger of the Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule and the Business and Information Technology School.
In the past The UE was owned by the American company Laureate Education and in 2018 was obtained by Global University Systems and it was until after October 2020 that the university changed its name to the University of Europe for Applied Sciences.
There are three faculties in the University of Europe for Applied Sciences UE:
- The Business and Information Technology School that previously taught Business and Psychology
- The BITS that in the past taught Sport, Media, and Event Management.
- The Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule that previously taught Art and Design.
As an accredited academy in Germany, it encourages especially independent entrepreneurial-creative thinking and acting and provides relevant specialist, social skills, and decision-making.
The UE dedicated careers development center will help you become a successful professional.
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences is a part of the Global University Systems and creates a lot of job opportunities for their students by giving a study degree with an international reputation.
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences performs its educational mission with equal responsibility to both the social and professional requirements demanded of it.
In the end, the university sees itself as an inviting platform for imparting research and knowledge in the process of guiding all its students to become responsible, independent, and successful people.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible to apply for the University of Europe for Applied Science Scholarships 2021:
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record and public engagement if they are applying for the UE Scholarship of Excellence.
- The applicant must be female EU and non-EU applicants with an exceptional academic record if they are applying for Women in STEM-Scholarship.
- The applicant must be EU and non-EU applicants doing professional sports on the national level if they are applying for Sports Scholarship.
- Applicants must be female European and non-European applicants who can demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have acquired relevant certificates obtained for admission into an eligible program at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences.
The candidates must apply for a scholarship at the same time as, or after applying for a degree program at the University of Applied Sciences Europe.
Applicants have to complete the application and submit it before the application deadline
Application deadline: 31st January 2021.