Located in the one of the biggest city in Sweden, the University of Gothenburg is classified among the ancient and largest universities in the country with more than 39 diverse departments, 47,000 students and 5000 employees.
The University of Gothenburg combines several academic disciplines specializations and consists of eight faculties that offer training in the Social Sciences, Creative Arts, Humanities, Natural Sciences, Business, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Education, Economics, and Law.
All those disciplines work as a meeting point for students, representatives, and researchers from the industrial, commercial, and public sectors.
University of Gothenburg Axel Adler Scholarship Information:
Every year, the University of Gothenburg offers the Axel Adler Scholarship program for international students who are considered as fee-paying students.
The scholarship covers the tuition fee for the selected candidates and it is divided into two selection groups: Master of Arts and Master of Science programs. It also includes the bachelor’s program in Software Engineering.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the Gothenburg Axel Adler Scholarship 2021, the Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be domestic or overseas students.
- Applicants are required to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities.
- Applicants must have applied to any of the master’s programs, full-time studies, or has applied for the bachelor’s program in software engineering.
- Applicants must have submitted their application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- The applicant must select a program at the University of Gothenburg, as his/her first choice at universityadmissions.se.
- Finally, the candidate must pay the application fee and provide the required documents by 1 February 2021.
The academic staff assesses and ranks the scholarship applications and they will have access to the applicants’ academic qualifications, resume, portfolio (if applicable), and Letter of Motivation to estimate their eligibility for the program and their commitment and motivation to pursue their studies.
How to Apply:
All applicants who apply for admission to the University program as their first choice are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Picked students will get a response by email regarding application instructions by 8 February 2021.
If the applicant is an eligible student and did not receive an email, the candidate can send an email to the university via [email protected]
- Academic qualifications
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- Letter of Motivation
The deadline for registration in the University is: February 15, 2021.